YoungLives Baby Bottle Campaign
YoungLives is a ministry of YoungLife that ministers to teen moms in 11 locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia area. Through monthly meetings, Bible studies, mentoring relationships, and summer camp, YoungLives seeks to give young mothers practical and emotional support as well as sharing the Gospel.
YoungLives’ Baby Bottle Campaign is their major fundraiser. The campaign runs from Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 12) to Father’s Day. To support this vital ministry, pick up a bottle (in the atrium or outside the chapel), fill it with coins, cash or a check (made out to YoungLives), and bring it back by Father’s Day. In addition to your financial support, YoungLives would appreciate joining with them in praise and prayer for:
- Praise for three new staff hired since January
- Praise for more teen moms coming to the clubs and coming to faith
- Praise for their newest work in Camden, New Jersey
- Pray that they will be able to take 35 teen moms and their babies to camp this summer
- Pray for a new Coordinator for the YoungLives club in Sharon Hill
- Pray that they can find more churches in Montgomery County to partner with YoungLives for assistance and support
If you would like to know how you can be more involved in this growing ministry, please contact Regional Coordinator Debbie Perkins (484-947-1429, email@example.com). Our Good Samaritan advocate for YoungLives is Pam Bennett, she can also provide more information.